Thursday, October 23, 2008

today

Today I am bad at my job.

A (unknown) mistake made earlier in the year has come back to haunt me, and I am both disappointed in myself and feeling very frustrated that such an absurd mistake could cause such chaos in one person's world ... when it possibly not need to. Therefore, I have given up working today and will instead concentrate on my next task - see below.

Today I am organised.

I have gotten excited about upcoming nuptials and organised for myself a wedding notebook complete with information on all facets, each with a heading (using the DYMO!) and a print out of information from my trusty source www.i-do.com.au

Today I am visiting my physio.

Being Adventure Girl has consequences which I am not fond of, including twisted, strained and torn muscles. This time my knee cap has decided it is not interested in sitting/moving in its delegated area.

Tomorrow I am excited!

Mum is throwing us a small family/bridal party engagement party and it will be super fun and I'm very excited. More champagne!

2 comments:

Jess said...

What was your mistake?

Liz said...

Less of a mistake, more a miscommunication. I started working on an anniversary event with someone, and it turns out that each of our ideas (back in February!) don't quite match up, now that we're here to plan the event in November. Bit of a mess.