Saturday, October 11, 2008

dot points

I'm obsessed with...

  • Talking like Elmo
  • Porridge
  • Learning to accessorise
  • Dove Summer Glow (looking ahead, the future is bright. We're predicting early summer highs right across the country, thanks to Dove Summer Glow...)
  • Crowded House
  • Meeting friends for dinner
  • Not sharing dishes when meeting friends for dinner
  • Cleaning
  • Vaccuming (Sam says a different dot point is required for this)
  • My skin (You'll get this J)
  • Good coffee and tea
  • Drinking lots of water to flush out the coffee
  • Sunny days, the beach, the water as ultimate relaxation
  • Europe (more specifically, getting there!)
  • Adventure Girl (the aura that is)

And! Congratulations to me! I have one official follower of my blog! You know who you are! Didn't even know you could 'follow', but if you're feeling sheepish, click the follow button (wherever that is located).

1 comment:

Jess said...

I don't do it for nothing...I expect a follow in return! ;-)