It's been soooooo long since I blogged, that I almost feel like a fake blogger.
When I do finally press the 'new post' button, the best I can come up with is ... 'this weekend, ...'
So, here comes some random thoughts that I'm going to be too lazy to delve into, but may as well type anyway ...
I'm frustrated I might have to go back on Roaccutane (evil acne drug) shortly
I'm going to try and get a few massages in the next month, thanks to NIB and the local remedial masseuse. It's a bitter sweat experience, pain for gain.
I'm doing dinner and a movie with Aly tonight. This will be fun and special and girly, but not too girly.
I got an award at the cricket presentation today 'Ms Cricket' - Best All Round Supporter. I am the award! Sam got three awards.
My car is in need of a wash, in and out. If you know anything about the link between being in control and my OCD cleaning habits, it will make sense when I tell you that everytime I have gotten into my car this week I have felt awful and yucky.
That's all. Make up and hair needed before braving Marcarthur Square.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, liz, it's been a month since you've blogged! :)
I should have got an award too.
Ms Anti-cricket.
xoxo
Post a Comment