Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm blogging from my car, in Leura this afternoon. Sam, Dan, Emma, Lulu and I are on our way to Lithgow/Wang/Wolgon Valley for the weekend. Dan (not by himeslef!) is building the first Emirates resort outside of Dubai, in the valley, so we're visiting him and hopefully checking out some wines in Orange.

So I'm forced to do nothing while I wait in my car for the rest of the gang (I'm leaving my car at a nursing home in Leura - join the dots) and I don't do nothing, so I blog.

Also of note, I'm considering a career change, which could be just a whim but sounds like a good and do-able idea this week. Hmmm.

My ears feel funny - I know they are clean, so it could just be the altitide of the mountains?

I've been sick this week with a pathetic cold which seemed to take the steam out of me - dr said no exercise, which I listened to until last night when I did an hour of pilates. I have to do something with the hot cross bun issues I've been having at night - Mr Ferguson would not be impressed.

This is Elizabeth Gorham, reporting from her car in Leura.

No comments: