Sunday, February 8, 2009

when the sun shines

Without sounding like I live on the north shore ...

Manly beach was an incredibly comfortable 29 degrees today, with a beautiful coastal breeze. The only thing to complain about was that the water was actually too cold to swim in.

And Brown Brothers rose moscato is my new choice of drink, while their plain moscato is just as good if the former sells out (which it has been, all over Sydney). Perfect Saturday and Sunday drinking material.

In other news ...

I'm not going to complain about the sunburn I managed to get on my legs today (always forgetting about the legs) while 70+ people have died, and more will continue to, in Victoria.

It's not entirely crazy to think the Egyptians (and possibly other cultures?) worship the sun. It's doing its best to show its power and ferocity.

I am very sad for them (the Victorians, and also, the Egyptians)

No comments: