Thursday, September 11, 2008

busy bee

I'm getting prepared for a busy weekend, in what seems like the beginning of the end of empty weekends for a while (or at least for September)

On Friday, dinner party! And I'm not hosting it, which is a nice change and something to look forward to! I'll be taking my infamous cheese platter, and as I don't want give to away the surprise ingredients for making a successful cheese platter, that's all you'll be hearing about it!

There will have to be some monitored levels of alcohol intake on Friday evening, because I plan on making up for all of this food with a gym visit first thing on Saturday morning, followed by cricket all afternoon with Sam. Somewhere in here will be grocery shopping and housework, of course!

Yes, the cricket season has started, and all Saturdays here on in are sacrificed for the love of cricket. Yay (partial sarcasm - I love my cricket, perhaps just not as much as some!)

Saturday evening; more food and celebrating a friend's birthday, while Sunday, you guessed it - food! Brunch with friends in the lovely suburb of Balmain.

So, if I don't have time to blog over the weekend, you'll know it's because I'm stuffing my face with food!

Yay.

No comments: