Wednesday, January 14, 2009

the wall

The photos on my desk partition walls at work are enjoyable.

I have the following photos:

1. A person row-boating on the Tamar River, Launceston. I took this shot when Sam and I were in Tasmania. It reminds me to go outdoors often, and to fulfill my Adventure Girl calling.

2. Sam, standing on a moss covered rock amongst autumn leaves and trees, looking up at a tree loosing its leaves. Again, this shot is from our trip to Tasmania.

3. A closeup of me staring into the camera at a four-day work event, looking over-exposed but therefore with beautiful skin, and dark hair. Reminds me that sometimes I do work hard!

4. Me looking lovingly at Sam, who is talking, with a light/sunset behind us, at Mum's 50th.

5. Alyson, Bek and myself at a recent wedding. This time I have blonde straight hair, and I'm in my favourite red dress, which 'daddy' bought me.

Other things on my wall at work include a list of office phone numbers, an event calendar (all twelve months paperclipped and hanging onto the wall via a pin) and the 4 Ds: Do it now, Decide when, Delegate it and Dump it.

You should choose one of these 4 Ds when you receive an email - so that your inbox is clear and does not turn into your 'to-do' box or action list. Your inbox is not an effective way of priortising work.

The only other things on my wall are pins waiting to pin something to the wall.

1 comment:

Jess said...

hehehe I like this post.