I am super-easy Bride to Be. This is my new title and I will not speak to anyone who does not refer to me in this way.
I received this most noble and modest status by bring home two beautiful bridesmaid dresses, from the same store, different location. It was great. They were put on coat hangers, and into special bags for safe keeping.
And, they were different colours. Not on purpose!
Except, now it is on purpose. Because my response was, "hmmmm, this isn't so bad, it's funky, let's go with different colours."
Super-easy.
Actually, I did make a few calls, stressing the whole "they're bridesmaid dresses" line, but in all honesty, I knew none of the stores would have a spare size eight lying around, and I had already resigned myself to be super-easy Bride to Be and go with the flow
It just comes to me naturally, what can I say?
(I am well aware, for those of you laughing at this, that my super-easy wonder woman approach is not consistent across every area of my life, namly cleaning, life-organisation, planning etc)
Ok, so here is some fun stuff about my most recent life, for those of you procastinating:
Went here for lunch with family and Gran/Grandad yesterday
Went here for a beautiful wedding on Saturday night, which was highly enjoyable and very special
Going here for team Christmas drinks and dinner tonight. Going to be super fun!
Sam's unit is for sale here. Manly anyone?
Today, our team received a chocolate christmas tree. Round balls of chocolate are stuck to a chocolate dome (tree) and inside each ball is different flavoured thick cream/nougat thing ie strawberry, mint, orange, fudge.
And you know what type of ball it is, because there are pink coloured sprinkles, or a little cute sugary orange lolly. This tree came in the post, in a box, from South Australia. Yes people, South Australia.
So, we're gearing up for Christmas ... and all the wonderful things that come with Christmas, including family, other people's family and gritting your teeth.
I am praying for a generous, patient and loving spirit. Which I hope will arrive very quickly ie by Wednesday evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for blogging, much appreciated! Very good use of links.
You may want to re-think the "super-easy" part of your title. Either that or expect me to introduce you to my single guy friends as the "super-easy" bride to be. Or I'll just use it in the wedding speech. So much material already.
Ohhh, I see your point. We're looking at super-easy from a different perspective! Ahh ... what's another way of saying "Easy going, opposite of bridezilla, unfazed"? Thanks for pointing that out! Please explain in your speech what I really meant!!!!
Post a Comment