It has taken me a while to get back into the swing of things at work. After a week off and two ‘short’ days so that I can ease myself back in, I’m still spending a fair deal of time catching up with work mates and entertaining myself with non-work related tasks.
So you can see what I do at work, when I work, you can check out the new organisational website I have developed together with my team. It’s only been live for a week, and took a solid 10 months of work, including thousands of hours of matching up BCS services with the postcodes we deliver services to.
This week I was called a fancy friend. How funny! Interestingly, in the same blog I was noted as someone who talks about bowel habits etc. This does appear to be a contradiction of character.
Last night I made the BEST garlic bread ever, just the way Sam likes it. Buttery, garlicky and on soft yummy bread. In a daze of award-winning cooking, I got caught up with the pasta, and the garlic bread died a smoky and fiery death, and the f-word was used. Twice. Pasta remained award-winning despite ill-fated outcome for bread.
And because I’m so organised, I had made some extra garlic bread for a second dinner, so we had back up.
The graphic designer at work keeps using the word uber-trendy. Uber is the German word for over, and so uber-trendy means over-the-top trendy.
And an update for those of you who care … we’re hoping for a momentous bowel movement sometime in the next 36 hours. Keep your fingers crossed.
Weekend update coming soon …
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment